Setting Up WizBot on Windows
- Download and run the WizBot Updater (Not Avaliable Yet).
Install Redis then
Install ffmpeg and
Install youtube-dl if you want music features.
NOTE: RESTART YOUR PC IF YOU DO.
Update and go through the installation wizard.
NOTE: If you're upgrading from 1.3, DO NOT select your old wizbot folder.
- When installation is finished, make sure
Open credentials.json is checked.
NOTE: Make sure to open it with Notepad++ or some other decent text editor.
- Set up credentials.json file.
Starting the bot
- Either press
Start Button in the updater, or run the bot via it's desktop shortcut.
- Make sure the bot is closed and is not running
.die in a connected server to ensure it's not running).
- Open WizBot Updater
- If updates are available, you will be able to click on the Update button
- Start the bot
- You've updated and are running again, easy as that!